How to submit to the Curtis Messenger
Summary of the Submission Process
To submit to the Curtis Messenger, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is 6pm Sunday for the Tuesday messenger. Information submitted to this email will be included in the weekly Curtis CPO email to parents and posted on the Curtis CPO website.
Your email should contain the following:
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Your Headline – the subject of the email should be the headline (i.e. Something like “ECMS Musical Tickets on Sale Now”)
- Body: In the Body of your Email please include:
- Your Name
- The Organization You Represent
- A Contact e-mail- to reach you if there is a question about your posting
- Headline – please specify the headline you’d like for your submission.
- Content of your posting. Please keep this to 4 sentences or less. For non-Curtis events, please include the link to your organization’s information page.
- Posting start and end dates if not obvious.
Please note that the text may be shortened/edited at the discretion of the communications team.
Note that postings are subject to district regulations and our CPO policies. These policies include:
- No Identifiable Information of Children – Neither photographs nor the names of children will be posted on the CPO Website.
- No “Objectionable Material” – The definition of objectionable material is at the sole discretion of the CPO and the district administration.
- Nothing overtly commercial